Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A pupil whose father was an alabaru(load carrier)came home from school one fateful afternoon. The following conversation ensued between he and his father; Son:Father.why do you have a bald head? You look so ugly and disgusting. My classmates's parents hair is beautiful. The head on their scalp covers their head wonderfully,and they wear expensive clothes. But you are always wearing a brown-white singlet and shorts. You perspire home evering evening as though you just had a rumble with Ivander Hollyfield. The little boy climbed onto a chair and slapped his father's hair incessantly till it sprang blood. Father: exactly what you are doing to me now. This is what I did to my father while I was your age. Well, what more can I say? This bald head you are slapping now is what I inheritted from him for slapping him on the head. Am happy my own son has inheritted same from me. At least I have left a legacy. Son: 'why didn't you tell me all these earlier' the little boy raged. Father: my grand father never told my father,neither did my father tell me.besides you were not patient enough. This is one good lesson you must learn from this exercise;always exercise patience. It pays to be wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment